1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
I love the flexibility of travel nursing and Prime Time’s staff is amazing!
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Rhode Island during the Fall! There’s so much to do in cities nearby like New York and Boston. The fall foliage is sooo pretty, you need to see it once in your life!
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
I’ve currently traveled to three states. I would eventually like to travel to Hawaii.
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Traveling can be scary at first, but you just have to jump in and go for it! You’ll love it!
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Anything outdoors! Finding new trails to hike or bike, or relaxing at the beach or lake. I also enjoy exploring local restaurants and food.
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
I loved the Italian restaurants on Federal Hill in Rhode Island. My favorite is a little Italian deli that makes fresh sandwiches and delicious pesto.