1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
My favorite part about Primetime is my recruiter Michelle Heilig. She understands my travel goals, is a great communicator and laughs and encourages all my wild adventures and travels!
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Nashville TN..If you love music and food, Nashville is for you, I loved every inch of that city and I was able to go to the Kentucky Derby and pick the winning horse.
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
5 I would love to go to Alaska, Washington, The Carolinas
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
My advice for new travelers 1-As soon as you arrive, go find your wine/beer store. The first couple of weeks can be an adjustment for you and the staff2. Say- yes to new adventures and food.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
My favorite thing to do in my off time enjoy the food and culture in the area, explore and travel to surrounding cities, states
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
My favorite meal I have had was a fried green tomato BLT with Gorgonzola Mac in cheese in Nashville! Needless to say, I had to go on a diet after that assignment.