1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
My favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare is having an amazing recruiter who makes me feel appreciated.
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
North Dakota has been the only state I’ve traveled to so far. I am from North Dakota, so it’s been nice being able to stay close to home while taking my first few contracts.
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
I have only taken contacts in North Dakota so far. I would love to go to Idaho or Arizona next.
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Have an up-to-date resume saved and ready to go.
Have references who are dependable and will answer the phone. -Find a travel buddy!
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
My favorite thing to do in my free time is go hiking.
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
Outlaws Bar & Grill in Williston, ND.