1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
Prime Time has been a great company!! My recruiter Patrick Spencer has been AWESOME and a great support system for me and my family! I would never have made it this long if it wasn't for him!!
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
I've liked them all for different reasons!! Vermont is absolutely gorgeous all year long and I've met people here that will be friends for life!! Omaha, NE was fun for my whole family because there was so much to do!! And TN at the Big Buck Resort was beautiful!
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
I've done contracts in 6 states. I would love to go to Oregon!
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Go in with an open mind to new ways of doing things!!
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I hang out with my kids, who are with me on the road. I enjoy reading on my kindle and binge-watching shows I've missed!! We went apple picking at a local Orchard here in Vermont a few weeks ago and made fresh apple crisp!!
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
We don't eat out a LOT, but the 99 Restaurant in Nashua, New Hampshire, was great!!