What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
I get to help people and travel to new places at the same time.
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Maine so far is my favorite state because it is beautiful here, If you ever travel to Bangor ME the must-see places here in Bar Harbor, Acadia Park and Stephen King's House!
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
As a new traveling CNA I've only been to one state so far, I'm not sure what state I want to go to next but I hope to travel them all.
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Do your research on where you’re going, If possible call the facility and ask questions or ask in Facebook groups if you’re in any. If you have a problem with anything the first person to call is your recruiter.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Sightseeing and taking lots of pictures.
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
Bangor Sandwich Company, they have the best pizza and subs!