1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
My recruiter is extremely helpful whenever I need her and see the country and finding new places to explore.
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Montana going to all the national parks, ghost towns and places to hike. Montana also has a lot of nice dog parks.
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
7 so far, I can't decide there are so many places.
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Take the time to explore the area around you and try to stay positive no matter how rough an assignment may be.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Exploring wherever I am and going to local dog parks.
PRIME TIME HEALTHCARE
Travel Nursing Jobs RN, LPN, CNA, Allied and Therapy
Corporate Head Quarters
15380 Weir St.
Omaha, NE 68137
Mon - Fri
8am - 5pm CST
The Joint Commission
Handbook Acknowledgment Form
Continuing Education Links
© Copyright 2021 PRIME TIME HEALTHCARE. All Rights Reserved