1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
I absolutely love the chance and freedom to see all 50 states and see, learn, meet such amazing people in facilities.
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Even though South Dakota has been my most challenging state, I have to admit that this experience has 100% taught me discipline and self-esteem in just how much I can achieve.
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
I've got 2 states under my belt and began this journey to complete all 50 states. I plan to rock as many 16hr shifts a week in every single one. Hawaii and Alaska are my main focus & dream.
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
As hard as the phrase "Keep your head down" seems.... It absolutely makes sense & always, no matter how hard or difficult someplace maybe....remember the people you care for are the real reason you're there & your recruiter always has your back.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Absolutely SLEEP!! LOL I love planet fitness & unique places to eat.
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
Hu hot & RUBY TUESDAY salad bar, YUM!!!