1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
I really like my recruiter/ liason Jake Harris! He's Awesome Sauce
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Maine. I love to be outdoors and hike, I'm an adventurous nurse and Maine has the Mountains and Ocean! Maine is a very beautiful state!
3. How many states have you traveled too? Where do you want to go next?
I've traveled to many states, this is my first contract in Maine. Colorado is a state that I would love to travel/work in. However I absolutely would not mind staying in the North East/ New England states
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Your recruiter is your sound voice while traveling especially your first contract. Bring a few pictures of family along it does most definitely help with the home sickness. Oh and remember HAVE FUN! Embrace your adventures with a warm open heart! Ohh and ROCK OUT on your Road Trips! 🤩
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I enjoy hiking, trying new foods, and meeting new people. Pretty Much anything outdoors!
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
Recently ate at Timbers in Bangor Maine it was delicious, salmon cooked perfectly, bread was delicious and whoa alot of food for a reasonable price, I had lunch for 2 days!