1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
Prime Time is a wonderful company to work for. They have the best recruiter. Very understanding and they recognize all the travelers and the whole time this pandemic has been going on; they made sure we stayed safe and protected.
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Maine has been my favorite state. I loved the assignments I have been on and the state itself is beautiful. I was able to experience in driving and playing in some real snow.
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
I have traveled to 3 states, but I have been in Maine for A year and two months...My next state I would love to go to is Alaska and Omaha Nebraska
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
My advice to a new traveler stay positive, be a team player, dependable, trustworthy, be a people person, make sure you respect rules and regulations. And for most give your all when representing the best company to work for PRIMETIME HEALTH CARE….
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I LOVE SHOPPING, SITE SEEING, READING
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
A RESTAURANT CALL UNO