1. What is your favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare?
My favorite part about working with Prime Time Healthcare is being part of the family! Since day 1, I have felt like a family member to the entire Prime Time Gang. I know I can rely on any of them and they are always here for me. All the bosses are great. All the compliance people are wonderful to work with (even though I can be annoying and forget things), all of the client managers are always looking for great opportunities for me! Like I said, I feel like part of the family! I can drop by the office and always feel welcomed!
2. Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Hospital - Cardon Children's in Mesa, AZ! People were great and I return as a traveler quite often!
Location - Hawaii! Hawaii has so much to offer! Lots of wonderful memories made and the photographs don't do it justice!
3. How many states have you traveled to? Where do you want to go next?
Too many to remember! LoL I think 7, but I have been traveling for 10+ years!
Where to next: Texas or Alaska
4. What advice would you give a new traveler?
Always keep an open mind! Never be afraid to ask questions! Have no regrets! You can do anything for 13 weeks!
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Surfing, paddleboarding, running, swimming, golf, biking, traveling, hiking, boating - anything outside and active!
6. Where is the best place you have eaten while on assignment?
Signature Steakhouse in Honolulu, HI - hands down, best steak and best Lilikoi Martini a girl could ask for! Oh, and the eye candy makes it a great place to go as well! 🙂